PCTEL is a global leader in the design and development of innovative antenna solutions. PCTEL’s MAXRAD®, Bluewave™, and Wi-Sys™ antenna solutions address public safety, military, aviation, defense, and government applications; SCADA, Health Care, Energy, Smart Grid, and Agricultural applications; and Indoor Wireless, Wireless Backhaul, and Cellular applications. Its portfolio includes a broad range of WiMAX antennas, WiFi antennas, Land Mobile Radio antennas, and precision GPS antennas that serve innovative applications in telemetry, RFID, in-building, fleet management, and mesh networks. PCTEL provides parabolic antennas, ruggedized antennas, yagi antennas, military antennas, precision aviation antennas, and other high performance antennas for many applications. In addition to its high quality antenna products, PCTEL offers various site solutions such as coaxial and data cable assemblies, RF and data lightning protection, custom enclosures, and TowerWorx™ mobile towers.
Low Profile Antenna for Fixed or Mobile 4G LTE Applications
The BMLPVMB/LTE low profile vertical antenna provides superior multi-band pattern coverage for mobile or fixed applications operating in frequencies from 698 MHz to 2700 MHz. This antenna is designed to provide industry leading wideband performance and optimal coverage of LTE frequencies, with minimum loss and no tuning required. It features an attractive, compact housing that makes the antenna ideal for indoor or outdoor applications requiring minimum visibility to the antenna.
- Attractive, low profile design
- Multiple band coverage with no tuning required
- Can be used for mobile and fixed base applications
- Environmentally tested to MIL-STD-810F
136-174MHz Log Periodic Array Antenna
The LPA136174-6NF log periodic antenna has been engineered to meet the requirements of a high gain, broadband, premium quality antenna. This antenna provides broadband coverage over the entire 136-174MHz frequency range without the need for field tuning. The antenna is manufactured using high strength aluminum to withstand heavy ice, high wind and other harsh environmental conditions. The innovative mechanical design has an integral feed line that is protected from the environment and handling during install. The entire antenna is anodized for appearance and corrosion resistance. A heavy duty clamp is supplied which easily permits mounting to a vertical mast. The design allows for field assembly which enables shipping by common carrier.
- Elements and boom are manufactured from high quality aluminum for optimal strength
- Antenna is anodized for corrosion resistance
- Robust design that can be assembled in the field
- End-fed type N connector for ease of installation
New PCTHPMIMO - High Performance Multi-Band Mobile MIMO Antenna
- Multi-band coverage of 2.3-2.8 GHz and 4.9-5.9 GHz broadband wireless frequencies
- Three-port dual band integrated elements terminated with high performance, low loss RG-58/U stranded cable
- Metal 3/4-inch stud mount with slotted jam nut provides single cable exit for easier installation and/or antenna replacement
- Attractive low profile design for maximum installation flexibility without antenna orientation restrictions
- IP67 compliant design with custom overmolded gasket provides maximum protection against water or dust ingress under severe environmental conditions when properly installed on a vehicle's surface
- High performance, low loss cable and high quality connectors for maximum RF system efficiency
- UV resistant black or white
Reduce your footprint!
New GPS Miniature NMO Antenna for Covert Applications
PCTEL's new GPS-NMO 28dB active antenna is an excellent choice for covert public safety applications as well as any application requiring a discreet GPS NMO mountable device. . The antenna provides superior gain and out-of-band rejection with one of the industry's smallest footprints. The GPS-NMO also offers excellent performance and consistently clear signal with minimized loss-of-lock.
The GPS-NMO has an attractive, compact housing environmentally tested for either fixed or mobile applications. Its innovative tab design supports higher reliability and repeatable performance at GPS frequencies than button pin designs can provide. It mates with all 1-1/8"-18 thread NMO mounts, including ¾" mounts and is available in black or white to suit a wide variety of installation applications.
- Custom tuned GPS element and superior out-of-band rejection
- Innovative tab design supporting higher reliability and repeatable performance
- 2.7 to 5 Volt operation with built in ESD protection and 1.8:1 VSWR
- Attractive, low profile design for maximum overhead clearance
- Available with custom mobile mount kits for special installation projects